Most of you should know by now that I have a very serious type of cancer.. It's incurable.. so no 'get well soon' for me.. I WILL die.. no doubt about it.. when and where is a very different matter.. for all I know, I could die in my sleep.. peaceful..
Ik I have scared many of you with this confession.. pls don't be scared, because it just makes me feel awkward.. so many ppl are now ignoring me, or sending me 'pity' msgs.. I hate it. I feel stupid, and I hate it. I am still the same person, cancer doesn't change me.. although the fun times are gone, and I am now spending my time wisely, that doesn't mean I have changed..
Nobody other than my BFF's are getting my acc.. my sister included.. ik they will cherish my acc, and make me proud.. I can promise each and every one of you, I will shine down on you.. I will be the guardian angel.. and, this also means the Heroes were wrong.. because an Angeling WILL become an angel.. I will <3
Ilysm.. all of you: Cat, Mia, Faatimah, Star, Lily, Polly, Holly, Candi, Charlie..
My school friends: Natasha, Mia (Lol), Levi, Niamh, Emma, Jess 1, 2 AND 3, Ashleigh, Kayley, Abbie, Daisy.. Faye, Beth, Jasmine, Laura, Julia and Emily.. ik some of you read this.. most of this post has been about my MSP times.. now it's time for my RL times..
Natasha - My very first and fave BFF, always there for me, no matter what.. you even liked me when I beat you at bowling ;D
Levi - Well, 'Jeans', its certainly been an adventure <3
Niamh- Love you, you Irish 'princess' xDD
Emma - I miss you soo much.. I miss that Scottish accent.. I miss my cross country buddy.. you'll be very glad to know I got 11:06 as my cross country time.. Can't wait for the championships.. Love ya <3
Jen xox
Nothing's changed, we just know more! Ly Net Sisters For Life! <33
ReplyDeleteLy to <33
Delete