Saturday, 25 October 2014

Post 1 - Pink Weekend

I'm astonished by how well Pink Weekend is turning out.. ty Hollyrenee for making an AB, a blog post and joining in with this theme weekend.. tysm all of you <33


Cat.. you were the first person I told on MSP about my cancer.. tysm for all your help and support <33 Ly



Ty Julie for the AB and wearing pink.. you look beautiful <33 Your AB is amazing.. I didn't even know you when you made it xDD This just shows how big the Angeling family actually is <3 Ty


And, ofc, holly.. Tysm for supporting this weekend and joining in.. <33 Pink rlly suits you xD <33 Ly

I will be posting more pictures of Pink Weekend.. I will also be adding, and rewarding most ppl.. I am not the only person on MSP with this disease.. Madpinker has it to.. pls support her aswell <33

Jen xox

2 comments: