Saturday, 25 October 2014

Post 2 - Pink Weekend

Tysm for all the support I have gotten for the past few days.. it makes me stronger.. ily all, pls remember that <333



First is Ice.. tysm for joining in with the weekend.. I love the AB - it's amazing <3 We have became close these few days.. I hope we can become even closer <33


Kiss.. ty for joining in with this weekend theme..



Simmy.. tysm <33 Pink suits you <3




And finally Soph.. your AB about Pink Weekend is beautiful.. Tysm <33

She has also planned a New Series: Stay Strong . This is a wonderful idea, and I will definitely watch it.. I also have a series about cancer (Last Breath) which relates to my RL situations in parts.. Tysm if you could watch mine and Soph's when it's released.

Jen xox  

3 comments:

  1. Ty Jen <3 If I get the other 3 wishys then I will start the series... And ty for advertising my series as well as my Pink Weekend art <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll save up to buy it for you.. I rlly want to see it <3 And NP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete